100% Discreet Packaging
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
Same Day Dispatch
100% Tracked Door to Door
No-Fuss 30 Day Returns
No Hassle 30 Day Returns
Ladies let's start with the basics! Vibrators are a type of sex toy used to create sexual stimulation and pleasure!
These are generally dildos that vibrate, but not always, for example the magic wand massager is not insertable like dildo would be, but it easily one of the most powerful and popular vibrators on the market. Simply, it may be easier to just think of a vibrator as an object that does just that – vibrates - some provide internal stimulation, some external only.
Generally, they’re used by women due to the fact they vibrate, the vibrations increase the sensations women experience leading to orgasms. Sexual therapists usually recommend the use of vibrators to women who are incapable of reaching orgasm through masturbation or intercourse. Vibrators are also used by men, who also find stimulation and pleasure compared with using a dildo, this being said, men in general prefer to purchase dildos. Vibrators can often have lots of extras that only women can take full advantage of, as an example, a rabbit vibrator is a poor choice for a bloke who will struggle to get much pleasure from the clit stim. Additionally, dildos can often be made softer as they do not require any fancy internal computers to power the motors, which is generally preferred when purchasing a toy for anal sex.
The function of a vibrator is to provide satisfaction, stimulation and pleasure. Such stimulations are powered by a specific electrical power source, generally vibrators have internal motors, electromagnetic coils, battery packs, some have power cords and some have airflow suction just like your vacuum cleaner!
Most vibrators you will find available consist of an electrical motor powered by batteries to make the vibrator pulse and throb. The higher the power is, the higher the speed goes, and thus the more intense the vibration, generally leading to a quicker climax. Vibrators these days come in so many shapes, sizes, colours and have that many special functions we have a saying that you will need at least A-Levels to operate some. Don’t get too caught up on all the frills, the average user generally only wants a reliable, durable vibrator made of high quality materials, that is easy to operate (goes to max power quickly).
Why don’t we start rating vibrators on their 0 to max power efficiency?
We have tailored our category to these beliefs, we only stock high quality, powerful vibrators, most are not all singing, all dancing.
Do we stock all singing all dancing vibrators? Yes we literally stock vibrators that will increase/decrease power based on how loud you sing, moan, or even how heavy the beat of your music is. But from our experience, women prefer the classic vibrators, so most of our range is dedicated to this.
Before we go on forever about these immense toys we will provide a list below of the most common types of vibrator categories:
More types of vibrators:
• Classic vibrators- featuring classic designs that have strood the test of time. Highly reliable vibes that may lack newer features.
• Clitoral vibrators- provide external stimulation of the clitoris
• Vibrating dildos (penis/non-penis shaped), vagina penetration, anal penetration, and oral penetration
• Egg vibrators and bullet vibrators: company vibrators for clitoral or penis stimulation, vaginal or anal insertion
• Waterproof vibrators: designed to be submerged in water, such as your bath or shower
• Rabbit Vibrators: stimulation of both the vagina and the clitoris simultaneously
• G-spot vibrators: designed to stimulate the g-spot or prostate
• Bendable/posable vibrators: to stimulate hard-to-reach erogenous zones
• Programmable and remote-control vibrators: pre-programmed or controlled remotely
• Stealth/Undercover vibrators: discreetly shaped as everyday objects, such as lipstick tubes, cell phones, or art pieces
• Anal vibrators: for anal use and stimulation
• Butterfly vibrators: clitoral stimulation during sexual intercourse
• Dual area vibrators: to stimulate two erogenous zones simultaneously or independently
• Triple area vibrators: to stimulate three erogenous zones simultaneously or independently
• Multi-speed vibrators: customized pulsation or massaging speed
• Smart vibrators: Operate with Bluetooth connections for remote control over the internet usually via an app, programmed vibrations, etc.